Machine Operator - 1st Shift in Auburn, ME
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire Machine Operators for a Manufacturing Company in the Automotive Industry in Auburn, ME.
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Years of Experience: 1 Year
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Operating a machine
Monday - Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- Assembly or Production experience required
- Proven mechanical aptitude through education or job history
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent attendance track record
- A high degree of motor control, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and exert moderate physical efforts
- Must be able to use simple math, including decimals and fractions
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical exam, and 50 lb. lift test
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed