Die Cast and Machine Operators - 2nd Shift in Tanner, AL
Metro Services is immediately hiring Die Cast and Machine Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing company in Tanner, AL. Apply Now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Duties for this position include:
- Removing aluminum cast parts from machines
- Deburring and inspecting parts for accuracy and to ensure the product meets specifications
- Assembling needed components to casted parts
Daily Per Diem
7 days a week mandatory
2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Blue Jeans with no holes
- Long sleeve shirts
- Steel toe boots
- No jewelry
- Hair above shoulders
- No felonies within 7 years
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed