Projection Resistance Welder in Chesterfield, MI
Metro Services is immediately hiring Projection Resistance Welders at a Stamping company in Chesterfield, MI. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct job. Apply now!
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
Duties for this position include:
- Ensure welder is set up for part scheduled to run
- Properly place the part on the weld tool without damage
- Ensure at part set up all old components and any debris are cleared away from the area
- Properly place correct components on part(s)
- Recognize defects including weld flash, weld slag, missing component, welds off location, cold welds
- Ensure proper labeling requirements are followed
- Check first piece part using various gages, and inspection tools to ensure customer quality standards are met
Monday - Saturday
Sundays when required
3:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to understand the importance of standardized work in a lean manufacturing environment
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, turning, lifting, and reaching
- Proper PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection, and gloves) are required
- Pass Drug Screen and No Felonies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience preferred but will train
WHY APPLY FOR A JOB AT METRO SERVICES?
If you're ready to take hold of your career, we can help you start down the right path, and we'll be with you the whole way. At Metro, we guide you through a simple application process, provide Consultation services through Coaching and Resume building, and offer a wide array of benefits.
As an employee, you will receive:
- Skills training and development
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay cards
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Internal Referral Program
For more information call TODAY!
Hours of operations:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed