Press Operator (Felony Friendly) in Livingston, TN
Metro Services is seeking to immediately hire multiple Press Operators for a Manufacturing facility in Livingston, TN. This is a Temp/Contract to Direct, Felony Friendly employment position. Don't wait to apply!
Operate a variety of presses from 50 to 3000 tons, while ensuring quality and productivity standards are met.
Perform set up and complete necessary documentation.
Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours: Full Time
Required Education: High school graduate or equivalent
100% Plant Floor (PPE Required)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel, walk, and lift/move up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk and lift/move up to 25 pounds.
- The employee is occasionally required to crouch/kneel, pull/push, reach, sit, and lift/move up to 50 pounds.
Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- No Experience needed. We will train
- Manufacturing Experience a plus